Maxi Health Naturemax Energize - Orange Creamsicle - 1.17 Lb Powder Whey Protein and much more!
Maxi-Health Research® is proud to provide you with our most advanced dietary supplement, Naturemax Energize - Orange Creamsicle.. Its professionally formulated to provide you with all the nutrients you need to stay healthy and fit. Naturemax Energize is a delicious natural orange-vanilla drink enriched with easily digestible whey protein, fibers, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, essential minerals and powerful antioxidants.* it is also available in three other natural, delicious flavors, chocolate, orange-vanilla and strawberry.
Here's what you get when you choose Naturemax Energize nutrition:
- Non-GMO, hormone-free whey protein (we do not use synthetic hormones to treat the cows such as rBST & rBGH
- Of course its Gluten Free
- Contains higher branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), the building blocks of skin, hair, nails, muscles, that help your body function normally, and even your immune system. Whey protein is especially beneficial for active lifestyles. Check out the supplement facts tab and see for yourself.
- Earthrise® Spirulina is high quality, pure spirulina. It is rich in protein (65%) and is an excellent source of essential amino acids, gamma linolenic acid (GLA), vitamin B12, vitamin C, chlorophyll, iron, RNA, DNA, and trace minerals. (Spirulina can be contaminated with heavy metals, which is why we only use Earthrise® Spirulina, known for its high quality
- Wheat Grass and Barley Grass Juice are high quality green juices. They are rich in chlorophyll, beta-carotene, calcium, vitamin C, and many other vitamins and minerals not commonly found in food we eat
- Enzymax® is a vital digestive enzyme complex that helps you absorb the nutrients you need to stay healthy.* It's only available from Maxi Health
- TRAACS® Chromium is an important trace mineral that has been found to be more biologically active than other similar compounds*
- L-Carnitine supports optimal health as it plays a main role in fatty acid metabolism*
- Two servings of Naturemax Energize provides 40 grams of whey protein.
- Available in additional flavors besides Orange Creamsicle: Natural Chocolate, Creamy Vanilla and Strawberry, sweetened with stevia
- As a dietary supplement for weight support combine Naturemax Energize with Maxi Thin Supreme®, D&S Control and Maxi Green Tea Concentrate
- UPC: 753406374014
- Size & Form: 1.17 lb. (532 grams) Powder
- Bottle Size: 250cc
As a dietary supplement add one measuring scoop (included) of Naturemax Energize to 8 fl. oz. (or more) of cold skim milk, whole milk or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. (For best results use blender or mixer.)
|Amount Per Serving||With 1 cup of Skim Milk|
|Calories||144 (7%)||224 (11%)|
|Calories from Fat||2||2|
|Total Fat 2%||3%||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.4 g||7%||7%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6 g||*||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g||*||*|
|Cholesterol 42 mg||14%||14%|
|Sodium 52 mg||2%||2%|
|Potassium 230 mg||7%||7%|
|Total Carbohydrates 5.8 g||<2%||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6 g||6%||6%|
|Sugars 4 g||*||*|
|Other Carbohydrates 0.2 g||*||*|
|Protein 25 g (from whey protein concentrate)||50%||66%|
| Vitamin A(as palmitate|
and naturally occuring) (2500 IU)
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) (60 mg)||100%||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (200 IU)||50%||70%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) (30 IU)||100%||100%|
|Vitamin K (naturally occuring) (1 mcg)||1%||1%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (1.7 mg)||100%||110%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) (1.7 mg)||100%||120%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as niacinamide) (20 mg)||100%||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) (2 mg)||100%||100%|
|Folate (as folic acid) (400 mcg)||100%||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) (6 mcg)||100%||120%|
|Biotin (300 mcg)||100%||100%|
|Pantothenic acid (10 mg)||100%||110%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate and naturally occuring) (455 mg)||46%||76%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate and naturally occurring) (4 mg)||22%||22%|
|Iodine (150 mcg)(as potassium idodide)||100%||100%|
|Phosphorus (90 mg)(naturally occuring)||9%||35%|
|Iodine (as potassium idodide) (150 mcg)||100%||100%|
|Magnesium as magnesium oxide and naturally occuring) (100 mg)||25%||26%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide) (15 mg)||100%||110%|
|Selenium (as amino acid chelate) (70 mcg)||100%||100%|
|Copper (naturally occuring) (0.35 mg)||18%||18%|
|Manganese (as manganese sulfate) (5 mg)||250%||250%|
|Chromium (as TRAAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Bisglycinate Chelate) (100 mcg)||83%||83%|
|Molybdenum (as Bisglycinate Chelate) (50 mcg)||67%||67%|
Whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, psyllium husk powder, guar gum, xanthan gum, natural flavor, monk fruit extract, lecithin (from sunflower), Steviosides extract, silicon dioxide, inositol, L-Carnitine (50 mg), choline bitartrate, Earthrise® spirulina, apple pectin, citrus bioflavonoid complex, Enzymax® (calcium carbonate, bromelain, papain, lipase, amylase, protease, silica), papaya fruit powder, organic barley grass powder, organic wheat grass powder.
This product contains NO wheat, yeast, salt,, artificial flavors, colors, or colorings.
- Contains MilkNon-GMO Whey Protein
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sugar
- Hormone, rBST & rBGH Free
Earthrise® is a registered trademark of Earthrise Farms.
Enzymax®, a vital digestive enzyme complex, is a registered trademark of Maxi Health Research® LLC.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
This product was manufactured in an NSF GMP Certified facility.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
I.U. : Intrernation Units
mg. : miligrams
mcg. : micrograms